Continuing with the theme "All things Spring", I'm bringing you my personal inspiration board for this season. I usually wear a lot of neutral colors but what better time to add a pop of color than spring, right? I'm really loving the color orange right now, more than usual I should say because it is my favorite color. I love these Orange heels pictured above; I imagine them paired with denim and a button up. Speaking of denim, I plan on spending 99% of spring-summer in a denim item rather it be a distressed denim jacket or boyfriend jeans. The other 1% of that time will be spent in mini dresses and loose cotton tees. By the way the best cotton tees are found in the men's department, they're fun to accessorize and pair great with EVERYTHING. There is nothing I want more than a button up body suit and loose fitting white denim *praying I find both items soon. As far as makeup goes, I want to try lining the water line in my eye with white liner and experimenting with pink and nude toned lipstick and blushes. When it comes to accessories I'm diggin' all things gold right now.
What will you be rocking this spring?