Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Jason WU



Often times when I feel like I'm lacking motivation/inspiration I log onto style.com and start browsing through fashion collections by my favorite designers, major designer, and up and coming designers. This time I stumbled across one of my favorites Jason Wu's Fall 2014 Ready-To-Wear collection. I remember watching the live stream online back in February and falling in love with the first look I posted below. In an era where cut out dresses are becoming overly raunchy I believe the choice of fabric, the low hem line and high neck created such a classy look! Jason Wu has a way of taking something so classic (like a slip dress) and making it look modern while keeping that vintage feel we all love. You can definitely see the influence the 40s and 50s has on this collection. This makes me so happy because that has to be my favorite time period in fashion. Here are a few of my favorite looks from Jason Wu's Fall 2014 RTW.










SO ELEGANT. Although the weather here in Northern Cali is in the upper 80's, revisiting this collecting has me itching for upcoming Fall fashion! I know Fall 2014 Fashion week was weeks ago, but I just had to share this collection with you all.. now back to more relevant posts about spring and summer trends.

Xo,
Maya 
All pictures via style.com

3 comments:

  1. Fall is usually my fav season, but lately it's been SS until you wrote this post. I feel like I fell in love with Fall all over again! And that last pic, that Jumper... OMG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your post. Awesome.


    ♡ Would be super happy to welcome you on hug-you.com as well ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your site is amazing, we are now following!

      Delete