Friday, February 6, 2015

Camel Love Pt II

Here is the 2nd and last part of our camel love series! Camel is a huge trend right now and I for one couldn't be happier.  This classic shade makes everything look luxe and polished. It's my go to color when I'm looking for a nice neutral. You can only imagine my excitement when I scored this sweater at Zara. Tucking my hair into turtlenecks is something I'm loving right now, I think it brings some edge to this laid back look.







Sweater; Zara, Jeans; Gap, Shoes; F21

Thank you for checking this segment out!
*Are you loving this popping neatural shade? Whats your favorite way to style it? Sound off below.

xo,

Maya

4 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful. I'm afraid the older I get the more I pair everything with black. I probably would have worn your gorgeous Zara sweater with Black leggings or trousers and sneakers!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Black is such a powerful color I feel like a boss every time I wear all black. I don't blame you for pairing it with everything. :)

      Delete
  2. That camel sweater is beautiful !

    Great blog btw :)
    X

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit and the colour of the jumper is so lush! x
    http://genadoresblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete